AFRA® SEMI-PERMANENT MOLD RELEASE, GRADE 8090
• Afra® Semi-Permanent Mould Release, Grade 8090, provides a durable parting film which is colourless, heat stable and suitable for all organic rubbers, thermosets and PU.
• In most cases, a single application provides multiple release cycles. It is free from Silicone Oil, waxes and other carbonizing materials.
• It’s low solvent content, non-oily type, low deposit, mist spray which ensures negligible transfer of mould release to the moulded article.
• Afra® Semi-Permanent Mould Release, Grade 8090 is designed for use as Mould Release Agents for most injection moolded plastics and organic rubbers such as EPDM, Neoprene, Viton, Nitrile etc.
• Net Contents per can: 250g/414ml
• 24 cans in one corrugated carton
AFRA® PU MOLD RELEASE SPRAY, GRADE 8801
• Afra® PU Mold Release Spray, Grade 8801 is unique siloxane preparation specially designed for Polyurethane mold release having excellent lubricity and a dry appearance lubricant deposition on molds.
• It provides optimum transfer of silicone to molded articles and excellent release cycles.
• Tested for non-toxicity, suitable for incidental food contact.
- Net Contents per can: 300 g
- 24 cans in one corrugated carton
AFRA® PU MOLD RELEASE, GRADE 8801 & 8802
• Afra® PU Mould Release, Grade 8801 & 8802 are ready to use (RTU), polysiloxane preparation designed mould lubrication and release applications.
• Grade 8801: It is designed to give a matte finish to the molded articles.
• Grade 8802: It is designed to give a shiny finish to the molded articles.
• It is used primarily as a Mould Release for Polyurethane (Polyester type) and PU Shoe Soles.
• It is an excellent release agent for integral skin moulding of micro cellular automotive and furniture parts.
• It is found to be excellent for large moulds of automotive bumpers, dashboards, crash pads etc.
• It is also used for releasing Melamine, Phenolic, Polyester and Epoxy resins.
• It also releases several types of rubber molded articles.
• Available in 35 L HDPE Carboys and 200 L HDPE Drums.