- A lubricating preparation that deposits a dry film of poly tetrafluroethylene on the substrate.
- This film has exceptional bonding to most metal, non-metal surfaces and is unaffected by water, chemical weather.
- This lubricant film is serviceable from – 200° to 250°C.
- It is used where oil, grease are not tolerated.
Eg. Lubrication of food packing machines.
- It is also used as a mold release agent in several types of molding operations.
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|7701||Dry film lubricant||300g|