Auto Mate® Battery Terminal Protector Spray is a fast drying protective coating that leaves a dry, lead-free protective film on battery terminals.
This coating is resistant to moisture, water washout, mild acid, salt and grime and offers long terms corrosion protection to the terminals.
It prevents battery failure and extends battery life
Long term protection maximizes battery performance.
- Designed for use on battery terminals, hold downs and casings of batteries used in Motor Vehicles.
METHOD OF USE
- Shake can well before spraying. Before application, disconnect earth cables to prevent arcing. Clean terminal and contract thoroughly so that no oil, grease, salts, dirt, dust and grime is present.
- Apply Battery Terminal Protector Spray evenly. The Blue color coating will dry in 10-30 minutes depending on the room temperature. Apply second coat after the first coating has cured completely.
- When finished spraying, invert can and spray a few short burst in air to clean the valve and prevent clogging of the valve.
- Do not use on energized equipment. Do not allow can to touch battery terminals.
- 24 cans are packed in one corrugated carton
Net content per can – 275 gms