- Aerol® Graphite Dry Lube Spray is a dry film bonded lubricant that is ideal for applications where oil and grease based lubricants are not recommended.
- The coating is air drying in nature and bonds well to metal, rubber, plastic and most substrates to form a smooth black paint like coating that lubricates and protects the surfaces from extreme pressure and friction wear.
- The Dry Graphite Lube coating withstands temperatures up to 450°C.
- Recommended as a general maintenance lubricant on gaskets, transfer belts and conveyor belts.
- As an assembly lube on motors, plant machinery and handling equipment; and as a general lubricant for high temperature, load resistant, anti-wear coating on machine components, slides, rollers, wheels, gears, chains and hoists.
- Also used as a release agent during the moulding process of diamond segments of cutting tools and several other casting and molding applications.
- Ideal for applications where oil and grease based lubricants are not recommended.
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|2012||Air Drying, bonded film coating||450g|