- Available as a 3 part system for quick and easy visual detection of flaws and cracks.
- Each set consists of a Penetrant Spray, a Cleaner Spray and a Developer Spray.
- Meet requirements of ASTM E 165-95 & IS 3658 (1999) for Solvent Removable Penetrant, Non-Aqueous Wet Developer and Solvent Cleaner.
- Meets requirements of IS 3658 (1999): Code of practice for Liquid Penetrant Flaw Detection.
- Meets RDSO Specification no. M&C/NDT/105/2001
- Extremely low chlorine and sulphur contents.
- Non-corrosive to most metals.
- Quick and easy visual detection of flaws and cracks in various metallic surfaces.
- Suitable for use throughout industry in areas such as Automotive, Welding, Engineering, Construction, Ship building, Machining. It reduces the need for immersion tanks or electrical detection equipment.
- It is ideal for use during welding, repairs and general maintenance.
24 cans in one corrugated carton
Net Content: 290 g/400ml