- Meets requirements of IS 3658 (1999): Code of practice for Liquid Penetrant Flaw Detection.
- Meets RDSO Specification no. M&C/NDT/105/2001
- Extremely low chlorine and sulphur contents.
- Non-corrosive to most metals.
- Quick and easy visual detection of flaws and cracks in various metallic surfaces.
- Suitable for use throughout industry in areas such as Automotive, Welding, Engineering, Construction, Ship building, Machining. It reduces the need for immersion tanks or electrical detection equipment.
- It is ideal for use during welding, repairs and general maintenance. (1 Ltr)
- Item Code: FM9910
- 18 bottles are packed in one corrugated carton.
- Net Content: 1L per pc.