- Optimizes belt tension and reduces the need for tightening.
- Conditions V-belts and fan belts to prolong belt life.
- Prevents premature wearing.
- Promotes better grip and traction.
- Reduces squeaks and chattering.
- Reduces strain on bushings and bearings.
- Provides lubrication to the contacting surface of the belt and pulley.
- Keeps the belt flexible and soft to enable repeated bending.
Attach extension tube to the nozzle and shake the can well before use. Spray liberally on the exposed groove of the pulley while the pulley is idling. Wait for 10 minutes to allow the sprayed liquid to become semi dry and tacky and then run the equipment. After repeated use, for few months, it is advisable to clean the pulley and belt with a cloth dipped in solvents such as kerosene, mineral turpentine, Xylene etc., and prior to reapplication of the Belt Dressing Spray.
All kinds of belt drive in machines and automobiles etc.