ASSEMBLY PASTE, NLGI 1 (GRADE: 303)
- A low friction assembly and running in and surface treatment lubricant, Ideal for press fitting and surface treatment of sliding parts under extreme loads, pressure and temperature.
- It prevents seizing, fretting corrosion, scuffing and stick-slip.
- Suitable for mounting of press-fits, assembly of seals and screws, running in treatment of rolling and sliding bearings, running in and lubrication of joints and guides of sliding surfaces, open gears, etc.
- Press fitting and ‘running in’ of plane bearings and all sliding surfaces. Assembly of pin bearing, pistons, gears, wheels fly-wheels, key-ways. Bolt screws and nuts, bushings, spline, shafts, slide-ways guides. Universal Joints, chucks, machine tools etc. Assembly, repair and maintenance in all mechanical area.
- Serviceable Temperature: -185°C to 550°C
MOLY POWDER (GRADE: 3777)
- High purity Molybdnum disulphide powder for dry lubrication of metals, plastics and rubber.
- Upon burnishing to metal surfaces, it reduces friction & wear, fills up asperities and deliver smooth surfaces capable of handling extremely high loads
- Serviceable Temperature: -185°C to 450°C