- Quick drying, glossy, clear/transparent, flexible coating
- Forms a tough anti-corrosion, moisture proof, non-reactive protective coating.
- Provides insulation film on surfaces to which applied.
- Provides long term protection.
- Free from Ozone Depleting substances.
- Most commonly used on printed circuit boards and certain electronic components as a conformal coating for protection against moisture, dust, atmospheric corrosion and chemical fumes.
- It is also used on battery terminals of Automobiles and as a glossy coating for engine parts and under the hood components.
- It restores dull surfaces of articles made of paper, wood, plastic, concrete and stone by imparting a clear, transparent glossy protective film.
- It is also commonly used to preserve and protect documents, drawings, maps, art and craft articles.