- A lubricating preparation that deposits a dry film of poly tetrafluroethylene on the substrate.
- This film has exceptional bonding to most metal, non-metal surfaces and is unaffected by water, chemical weather.
- This lubricant film is serviceable from – 200° to 250°C.
- It is used as a dry film lubricant for a variety of applications, especially in food processing, due to its non-toxicity and because dark oily lubricants are undesirable.
- It is also used as a mold release for epoxy and polyurethane products and several synthetic rubbers.
- Lubrication of Food processing, Packaging, Bottling plant, Bakery machinery
- Mold Release of synthetic rubbers, Polyurethane, Epoxy etc
- Lubrication of Garden equipment, Door channels, sliding surfaces etc
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|7701||Dry film lubricant||300g/485ml|