SILICONE FREE SPRAYS FOR MOLD RELEASE APPLICATIONS
Afra® Heavy Duty Silicone Free Spray is a pressurized solution of proprietary ingredients and solvents. On spraying, the propellant and solvent evaporate, leaving behind a thin film of active ingredients. These films of actives act as release agents in the Injection molding operations of plastics and also as an anti-spatter agent in welding operations. These grades have been specifically designed for applications where the presence of films of silicone fluids is undesirable.
Unique Silicone Free preparations designed for mold release of molded articles that are required to be painted, printed, electroplated, metalized or glued. The actives transferred to the molded article is compatible with most paints, inks and coating materials and does not hamper the adhesion of the paint ink or coating materials tothe substrate.
There is no need to degrease the molded article prior any post molding operation. These mold release sprays are compatible with ABS, Nylon, Polypropylene, PPO, Polystyrene, Polycarbonate, ABS, Acetyl, Polyester, Polysulfone, Polyethylene and several Rubbers & Metals.
- Free from chlorinated solvents, Class I & Class II Ozone Depleting
- Special propellant gas with optimized propane-butane ratio and free from un-saturates.
- Unique combination of ingredients and valve design enables a fine mist spray for optimized application on molds.
- Wide choice of dry, semi-dry and oily actives deposition on
- Most Grades are Non-toxic and generally Suitable for incidental food contact.
- Use of plastic safe solvent enhances compatibility with most plastic substrates.