- Simulates smoke and provides a true, functional test for commercial and residential smoke detectors.
- Aerosol Spray with a 3 feet throw- Allows testing to be done while standing safely on the floor.
- No residue- Detectors will remain in proper working order after each test without buildup of residue.
- Non Staining- Will not discolour painted ceilings, walls or smoke detectors
- Non-toxic – The gas/smoke releases eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Plastic Sale – Will not damage plastic housing or internal circuitry
- Convenient Package – Makes testing easy, increasing the likelihood that detectors will be tested on a regular basis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake can well. For detectors connected to sprinklers or central monitoring systems, be sure system is in test mode before using Aerol Smoke Detector Tester.
- Hold can 60-120 cm below smoke detector and spray at unit for 2-3 seconds.
- Wait for a few seconds for the alarm to sound off. If alarm does not sound within 5 seconds, immediately repeat the process.
- Some units have built-in delays to reduce false alarms.
- If alarm still fails to sound, check unit for malfunction or flat batteries.
- 24 cans are packed in one corrugated carton.
- Net Content: 117g/200 ml per pc.