AFRA® PU MOLD RELEASE SPRAY, GRADE 8801
- Afra® PU Mold Release Spray, Grade 8801 is unique siloxane preparation specially designed for Polyurethane mold release having excellent lubricity and a dry appearance lubricant deposition on molds.
- It provides optimum transfer of silicone to molded articles and excellent release cycles.
- Tested for non-toxicity, suitable for incidental food contact.
- Net Contents per can: 300 g
- 24 cans in one corrugated carton
AFRA® PU MOLD RELEASE, GRADE 8801 & 8802
- Afra® PU Mould Release, Grade 8801 & 8802 are ready to use (RTU), polysiloxane preparation designed mould lubrication and release applications.
- Grade 8801: It is designed to give a matte finish to the molded articles.
- Grade 8802: It is designed to give a shiny finish to the molded articles.
- It is used primarily as a Mould Release for Polyurethane (Polyester type) and PU Shoe Soles.
- It is an excellent release agent for integral skin moulding of micro cellular automotive and furniture parts.
- It is found to be excellent for large moulds of automotive bumpers, dashboards, crash pads etc.
- It is also used for releasing Melamine, Phenolic, Polyester and Epoxy resins.
- It also releases several types of rubber molded articles.
- Available in 35 L HDPE Carboys and 200 L HDPE Drums.