SILICONE SPECIALITY FLUIDS:
Afra® 4015 is Methyl Hydrogen Polysiloxane fluid containing reactive Si H groups and has several outstanding applications.
- Cures to form a durable film
- Colorless, odorless, Non-Toxic in nature
- Dilute able with hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ethers, esters, aromatic ketones, ethyl alcohol (99.5%) and higher alcohols.
- Insoluble in water, methanol or ethanol (96% or less).
- Modification of unsaturated organic compounds such as polyester and methacrylate resins by absorption.
- As a water repellent and impregnating agent for textiles, paper and leather.
- Prevents agglomeration and improves free properties of powders such as mica, clay, silica, Dry Chemical Powder for Fire Fighting.
- Suitable for water-repellent treatment of gypsum plasterboard and solid gypsum sheeting.
- Afra® 4015, Methyl Hydrogen Polysiloxane Fluid is available in 35kgs & 200kgs HDPE Carboys.
|Grade||Type/ Properties||Pack Size|
|4015||Methyl hydrogen fluid for particle treatment water repellency||35 & 200 Kg|