- Afra® Silicone Emulsions are water diluteable emulsion of Poly-methyl siloxane fluids.
- Various grades of Silicone Emulsions are fomulated with respect to their solid contents.
- These silicone emulsions are chemically inert, non toxic, non-flammable and non-harzardous.
- They possess low surface tension and superior wetting properties.
- These silicone emulsions are particularly suited for mould release applications during rubber moulding and metal casting because they form films of low adhesion and therefore be applied to moulds to prevent adhesion of the moulded articles.
- They are also used as water soluble lubricants, paper and textile finishing agents and as a polish ingredient, various grades of silicone emulsions are being formulated with respect to their solid contents.
|Grade||Type/ Properties||Solid contents||Pack Size|
|2000||Milky white emulsion||21% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|
|2050||Viscous milky white emulsion||26% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|
|3050||High Solid emulsion||36% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|
|3043||High Solid emulsion||43% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|
|1500||Milky white||16% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|
|1000||Milky white||11% w/w||35 Kg & 200 kg|