- Prevents electrical failures caused by moisture and corrosion.
- Cleans dirt, scale and rust.
- Displaces moisture and restores wet electrical equipment.
- Lubricates with thin dielectric lubricant.
- Loosens rusted/seized parts and assemblies.
- Protects against atmospheric corrosion.
- Compatible with most plastics, metal, rubber and painted substrates.
Aerol® Electrical Maintenance Spray, Grade 8226 is designed to protect, lubricate and restore Electrical Connectors, Relays, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Switch Gear, Motors, Generators, Controls and Instruments, Communication equipment, automotive electricals, starters etc.
A few specific applications are listed below
- Prevents corrosion on terminal studs, relay contacts, control panels, junction boxes, battery terminals, hinges etc
- Releases and lubricates sticky push buttons, circuit breaker levers, rusted mechanisms etc
- Protects bus bars and bus bar supports
- Cleans generator and motor windings, insulators etc
- Protection of coils from moisture ingress
- General purpose cleaning of electrical equipment. (343g/500ml)
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|FM8226||Plastic Safe Cleaner||343g|