- Auto Mate® Engine Dressing Spray is a fast drying protective transparent coating that leaves a transparent protective film on metal, plastic and rubber parts.
- Coating is resistant to moisture, water washout, mild acid, oil, grease, salt, grime and offers long term corrosion protection to the surfaces under the hood.
- Protects against hard deposition of dirt, soil and grime.
- Compatible with metals, plastics & rubber. Provides long term protection
- Designed for use on Metal, platic and rubber surfaces in the engine compartment of Motor Vehicles.
METHOD OF USE
- Shake can well before spraying. Before application, disconnect earth cables to prevent arcing.
- Clean terminal and contract thoroughly so that no oil, grease, salts, dirt, dust and grime is present.
- Apply evenly from a distance of 10-12 inches. apply second coat, if required after the first coating has cured completely.
- When finished spraying, invert can and spray a few short burst in air to clean the valve and prevent clogging of the valve.
- 24 cans are packed in one corrugated carton
- Net content per can – 300 gms