SILICONE DMPS FLUIDS:
- Afra® Silicone Fluids are clear, water white, inert and odorless oily, dimethyl polysiloxane fluids.
- Afra® Silicone DMPS fluids are available in a wide range of viscosity.
- Low viscosity temperature change
- High thermal stability
- Resistance to high and low temperatures without thermal decomposition or major change in viscosity
- Resistance to attack by chemicals, water and harsh environment
- High flash point, inert, non-toxic
- Oxidation Stability
- Non- flammability
- Low surface tension
- High shear stability
- Excellent dielectric Properties
- Low Pour Points
- Low refractive index
- Silicone Oils/Fluids find application as ingredients of Mould Release Agents, Lubricating Compositions, Defoamers & Antifoams, Cosmetic & Pharmaceutical preparations, Polishes and Cleaning preparations.
- They are used as release preparations to de-mold rubber and plastic articles, as ingredients for manufacture of cosmetics, anti-foams, lubricants, polishes and chemical specialities. They are available in a range of viscosity.
- They find application as di-electric fluids, damping fluids, impregnants, lubricant and lubricant additives, heat transfer medium, metal quenching, ingredient in cosmetics, polishes, paints, chemicals and pharmaceutical preparations.
|Grade||Type/ Properties||Standard Viscosity(cst)||Pack Size|
|200||Low viscosity fluid||100 & 200||35 & 200 Kg|
|200||Medium viscosity fluid||350, 1000||35 & 200 Kg.|
|200||High viscosity fluid||10000, 12500 & 60000||35 & 200 Kg.|