- Excellent Anti Stick/ Release property.
- Excellent Anti friction/ Lubrication property.
- Wide temperature serviceability and resistance to moisture, humidity and corrosion.
- Imparts shine on plastic, metal, glass and painted wooden surfaces.
- Compatibility with most plastics and rubber.
- Non toxic in nature
- Non-conductive and insulating in nature.
- Depending upon the selected grade, the following applications are suggested.
- Clean release of plastic and rubber moulded articles from dies & moulds.
- Anti-spatter treatment in arc welding operations.
- Lubrication and Anti-friction treatment of plastic and rubber components, conveyor belts, tread mills, plastic assemblies and mechanisms, cutting blades etc.
- Lubricates sewing threads and eliminates breakage.
- Protects mechanisms, assemblies, electrical equipments and ceramic insulators from ill effects of moisture, humidity and corrosion, especially in severe weather and outdoor conditions.
- Protection to rubber articles from turning brittle.
- Maintenance of locks, valves and equipment exposed to extreme weather, moisture and high temperatures
- Imparting shine and gloss to dashboards of Mobile phones, Cars, TV Cabinets, Painted furniture etc.
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|0070||Clear, transparent, oily film with minimum dust attraction||300g|