- A zinc enriched coating designed to repair galvanized and corroded surfaces damaged by weathering, welding, cutting, machining etc.
- This coating is highly corrosion resistant, weather resistant and high temperature resistant up to 200°C.
- It exhibits long term corrosion protection comparable to hot-dip galvanization and also due to sacrificial anodization.
- For use in steel industry, automobile industry, construction industry, household purposes, etc.
- Used on damaged galvanized surfaces, steel structures, cable trays, GI gratings, GI steel pipes and tubes, telecommunication towers, automobile underbodies and parts, Off shore steel structures, Power plant and sub-station equipment etc
24 cans in one corrugated carton
|3070||Aluminium-zinc grey coating||350g|
|3060||Aluminium-zinc bright coating||350g|